TERMS & CONDITIONS
The term ‘Leisure Fayre’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- Under the Waste Battery Regulations, Leisure Fayre are now offering a take back scheme for all portable waste batteries. You can return your waste batteries to our business premises in person (please do not post). Alternatively, you can find your local waste portable battery recycling facility at www.recyclenow.com Most supermarkets and shops that sell batteries will have collection bins for used batteries, and some town halls, libraries or schools may also set up collection points. End-users may find stores in their local area more accessible.
- We will do our best to ship all orders within 1 working day (Mon-Fri) of when they are ordered using your selected delivery service. It should also be noted that Next Day carriage is a service term and means next working day.
- Recycle your old electrics with us. Unwanted electrical equipment is the UK’s fastest growing type of waste and sending it to landfill causes lead and other toxins to leak out and cause soil and water contamination, harming wildlife and human health. Fortunately, many electrical items can now be repaired or recycled. That’s why we are offering free recycling on a like-for-like basis. So when you buy a new item from us, we will make sure your old model is taken care of. If you are not sure whether your electrical item can be recycled, have a look for the crossed-out wheelie bin symbol on the packaging, or on the item itself. If the symbol appears on the replacement item, this is also an indication that the old model should be recycled.